Getting started on the perfect home mortgage isn’t difficult.
We will work closely with you to get your loan approved. Your loan officer will call you with regular updates and ask you promptly if any additional information is required. Our goal is to help you work through the mortgage process and get you in your new home as soon as possible.
What does the loan process look like?
- Writing an offer on a home
- Home Inspections
- Locking a rate
- Home Appraisal
- Title Insurance
- Home Owners Insurance
What documents to I need to bring?
To apply for a loan, you will have to provide us with documentation of your financial situation. We will request a credit report and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to give us:
- Social Security numbers and Date of Birth for both you and any co-borrowers
- Copies of checking and savings accounts statements for the past two months
- Evidence of any other assets such as bonds, stocks, or money saved in retirement programs (i.e. 401k or 403b)
- Recent paycheck stubs
- W-2 forms, or income tax returns for the past two years to verify your income and proof of employment
- Residence history for the past two years
- Sales contract for the purchase of a new home (if you made an offer)
(Additional documentation might be needed)