Manager / Senior Loan Officer
Dan was born and raised in West Michigan. He attended Northview High School and graduated from Davenport College with a degree in business. Dan has been in mortgage lending since 1989 and in banking since 1984. As partner in Mortgage 1 he as found a passion for helping those purchase and refinance their homes.
Being in the business for over 25 years Dan has learned the ins and the outs of home mortgages. He is the past President of the Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association and was awarded the affiliate of the year from the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors not once, but twice. Some of Dan’s other achievements are listed below. He looks forward to working with you to find the right financing program for you.
- Certified Mortgage Banker & Accredited Residential Originator-Mortgage Bankers Association
- 2008 President of the Michigan Mortgage Lenders
- Past President of the Western Michigan Mortgage Lenders Assoc.
- New home buyers school presenter
- 10 year State Director of the Michigan Home Builders Assoc.
- 22 year Senior Arbitrator for the Grand Rapids Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Kent County Home Ownership Network
- Member of the Grand Rapids Fair Housing Center